Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Firmware Download Free Update to Android 13, 12, 11, 10 0, 9.0, 8.01,7.01,6.01,5.01
But, when a smartphone overheats, it starts to lag, the performance drops, the battery drains fast, and the device gets too hot to hold in your hands and comfortably accept calls. As convincing as some myths may seem, they are based on common misconceptions and have no scientific basis. Furthermore, Luo Yuzhou emphasized that as a leader in the gaming mobile phone market, Black Shark has always adhered to its original intention. Its basic intention is to create mobile products with the strongest gaming experience. Recently, Black Shark CEO, Luo Yuzhou, took to Weibo to reveal that the Black Shark 4 is in the process of stocking up.
Usually, 12-megapixel images are created, which means 4 pixels are combined into one to increase the light yield. The camera takes decent pictures in normal lighting conditions, but the details could often be a bit more accurate. The wide-angle lens is also decent in its shots at first glance, but details are often no longer visible when looking closely. At 163.93mm long, 76.35mm wide, and 9.9mm thick, it’s a slim phone that fits nicely in your hand and pocket. There are larger gaming phones like the Asus ROG Phone 5, but if you don’t mind a more standard size, you really can’t go wrong with the Black Shark 4 Pro. The Black Magic 4 Pro is an exceptional device, but it needs to do just a bit better before taking on the bigger players.
- INTERNAL_LINK LINK Quick Access Required Content Check download printer firmware versions Download printer firmware How to install printer firmware?
- A higher score indicates that the device has more complete sensor features and is more flexible in use.
- When you can charge up a phone that quickly, the battery life isn’t quite so important.
- It is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM card, connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G 5G GPS, Wi Fi, bluetooth etc. the device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Heating beyond the safe temperatures can kill the processor, and the battery can explode.
You can usually rely on Xiaomi to provide very good displays for its phones, and the 6.67-inch Super AMOLED screen on the Black Shark 4 Pro is no exception. It has a maximum refresh rate of 144Hz, support for HDR10+, and a maximum brightness of 1300 nits. All that combines to make a panel that’s sharp, bright and easy on the eyes. The 4 Pro being a gaming phone, you can also use these additional buttons to control gameplay when the phone is in landscape mode; it’ll almost feel like you’re holding a gamepad. It’s a nice touch, as is the illuminated Black Shark logo that lights up in green on the back casing when the phone is unlocked. That light can also be used to notify you of calls and messages – or you can turn it off entirely. For starters, it has a 144Hz refresh rate compared to last years’ 90Hz.
Unlike other options in the market, the Black Shark 4 Pro has physical triggers instead of touch ones. What’s more, they fold away into the body of the phone until you eject them. First, to enhance your gameplay, and second, to provide you with access to customizable shortcuts outside of gaming. When you’re not playing, you can program each trigger to carry out a specific function such as taking a screenshot or turning on the flashlight.
- On the left side, there’s nothing to speak of other than the stock firmware ROM volume rocker and the SIM card slot.
- The memory is quite fast thanks to the UFS 3.1 memory and proves to be reliable and fast in our benchmarks.
- As for storage, the Black Shark 4 pro is equipped with the LPDDR5+UFS3.1, which significantly increased the read and write speed.
- You can keep up with fast movement more easily whether gaming or just scrolling because more frames are shown each second compared to lower refresh rate screens.
- You’d be better off grabbing one of the newer options from ASUS, Red Magic, or even a true-blue flagship like the Samsung Galaxy S22.
Support us and share it with anyone who needs it so we can continue to support you. For more detailed instructions on flashing via QPST, click here. The Qualcomm USB Driver is compatible with the Qualcomm Flash Tool and the Qualcomm IMEI Tool and can be helpful if you are trying to install firmware (ROM) on the device. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G Chipset.