If your loved one passes away in the United Kingdom and you wish to repatriate them to their homeland, we’re here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call us on 020 7018 0300 for further information. efficient repatriation service uk
We begin our services immediately upon instruction to ensure a swift, efficient repatriation service.Brick Lane Muslim Funeral London repatriation service
Our service includes-
- advice and guidance throughout the process
- necessary documentation
- collection and care of your loved one
- flight booking
- embalming and preparation (as required)
- arranging ghusl and shrouding
- zinc lined coffin/casket
- arranging Janazah prayer of your loved one at mosque of your preference
- arranging transportation to airport
The following practical steps are needed in order to move forward with the repatriation arrangements. This guide provides a brief overview of what steps need to be taken and in what order.
- Get the Medical Certificate of Cause of Death from GP/Hospital Doctor/Coroner depending on the place of death
- Contact the registry office to register the death or Interim Death Certificate from the Coroner in case of unexpected death
- Arrange the repatriation process with us
Medical Certificate of Cause of Death-
The doctor will issue a Medical Certificate of Cause of Death allowing you to register the death.
efficient repatriation service uk
Registering the Death-
You must register the death within 5 days; this includes weekends and bank holidays.
After registering the death, you will only be issued with a death certificate by the Registrar of Death and a ‘form of notice to a Coroner of intention to remove a body out of England or Wales’. Brick Lane Muslim Funeral London repatriation service
Arranging the repatriation process-
- We will apply to the coroner for an ‘Out of England’ certificate, as part of this process we require the death certificate and a copy of the deceased’s You can email us these documents as soon as you get the death certificate. Please note that a coroner can legally take up to 4 working days to issue the Out of England certificate. Often we can obtain this within less time, depending on the coroner
- We will help you to notify the relevant embassy to issue the documents if needed
- Free From Infection (FFI) Certificate’ from the doctor who has treated the patient
- Carry out the embalming
- Flight booking.
Brick Lane Muslim Funeral London contact page